Terms 1 and 2 2017 - 2018
Congratulations to the following children who have been selected by Mrs McCann and Mrs Ring (Pupil Support) to be playground friends for the first two terms of the new academic year 2017-2018.
Playground Friend Duties
KS1 Duty - HALL
- Help the younger children with opening their crisps and drinks or carrying their hot dinners.
- The children are allowed to leave the hall at 12.20pm. They will put their hands up and you can let them go.
KS1 Duty - PLAYGROUND / FIELD
- Play with the younger children (sensible games).
- Check friendship benches; an adult may ask you to include someone in play or simply keep them company.
- You may be asked by an adult to take our younger children to the toilet, water fountain or First Aid.
KS2 Duty - PLAYGROUND / FIELD
- Check friendship benches regularly
- Adults may ask you to include someone in other children's play or simply keep a child/children company.
- When you go into lunch, you go up first with the privilege tables.
- Be at the gate at 8.35am
- Walk younger children to their classroom if they need assistance.
- When you walk with them why not to talk to them about something they enjoy doing or something they did at the weekend.