Primary P.E and Sport Premium at Meopham Community Academy
Schools can choose how they use the funding. Schools must use the funding to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport they offer.
For example, we can use your funding to:
- hire qualified sports coaches to work with teachers
- provide existing staff with training or resources to help them teach PE and sport more effectively
- introduce new sports or activities and encourage more pupils to take up sport
- support and involve the least active children by running or extending school sports clubs, holiday clubs and Change4Life clubs
- run sport competitions
- run sports activities with other schools
How will this look at our school in 2018-2019?
To ensure this funding is invested to its full potential and to maximise long term impact, we have developed a school action plan and evidencing the impact document detailing how the money is being/going to be spent and the impact it will have. We have summarised the key areas of focus below: